Our Bookkeepers aren't just doing heads-down number crunching. That's because at Soukup Bush & Associates, we believe that all of us should build lasting relationships with clients. And we want to see that happen right at the start when someone joins our team. We don't isolate our Bookkeepers in a back office or cubicle. All of our associates to work as part of a team whose members may have different roles but who have shared relationships with clients.
Some of our bookkeepers come to us with a recent Accounting degree, but an uncertainty of whether they want to work in a CPA firm, let alone become a CPA. A Bookkeeper role with us can provide the opportunity to experience a firm - our firm - from the inside. If it works for both of us, there is a career path and a future in the largest CPA firm in Northern Colorado - Soukup Bush.
We are seeking a bookkeeper to support our growing and dynamic firm who:
- Knows how to how to build lasting relationships with our clients, through which they can instill customer confidence as a trusted and crucial advisor;
- Has strong communication and organizational skills, the emotional intelligence, and the professional voice needed to directly communicate with clients;
- Has the ability to work in a team-oriented environment, taking direction from peers and supervisors.
A bookkeeper with Soukup, Bush and Associates will be responsible for:
- Entering transactions and reconciling accounts;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financials;
- Preparing payroll reports; and
- Assisting clients with general QuickBooks questions.
This will not be the right opportunity for those who:
- Want to be isolated and left alone in an office or cube, uninvolved, and disconnected;
- Lack the drive and accountability needed to meet the expectations of a high-performing team;
- Lack an understanding of business, human nature, and interpersonal skills; or who
- Think they’d like the yoke of a traditional accounting firm.
*Expected salary range - $28-$34 per hour based on qualifications and experience.